[Building Sakai] EduAppCenter

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Thu Feb 12 14:59:17 PST 2015

We *could* do this - but for me it is a somewhat low priority because the apps on that site (while flashy) really do very little.

Eventually I would like to add support for the content item API - which is the more useful aspect of this app store than XML configuration.  There is a Canvas extension content item and a new IMS spec for content item  that is almost finished.

If we supported content item and it was a standard - I would guess that the eduappstore would move forward in a more portable direction as it would be using an IMS spec instead of a Canvas extension.

/Chuck