[Building Sakai] EduAppCenter

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Feb 11 07:12:30 PST 2015

You can do it but it's not exactly straightforward since
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-24161 was never resolved, so you
have to do some manual work to look at the XML and parse out the values
needed.

Also I've noticed sometimes it doesn't work because of an the http/https
difference and some of them have custom cm properties, which you can add
manually in Sakai, but it's a little cumbersome to parse out.

It wouldn't be too bad for an administrator but not something individual
users are going to be doing.

I agree with Adam too, you're also relying on this site being available and
existing "as-is" too. The source of this site used to be open on
https://github.com/whitmer/edu_apps but they either moved it or made it a
closed source project 2 years ago.