[Building Sakai] Paid work merging Oxford's enhancements

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Feb 5 08:52:52 PST 2015

We're looking to merge many of our local enhancements back into Sakai 11 trunk but are finding ourselves short of time. What we'd like to do is pay individuals (or consultants)who are able to commit to Trunk  to do this for us.

If you are interested in doing some work for us then can you get in touch with me (off-list) and let me know what your hourly (or daily) rate is. Clearly, as this is for Sakai 11, the work will need to start soon(ish).

adam

--

** Note change of email address to adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk **

Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.
IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.