[Building Sakai] question about samigo's data discrepancy warning

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 16:35:46 PDT 2015

Greetings,

Some of our students received "data discrepancies" warning when they
submitted the test. I knew there are some user cases to trigger this
warning: open the multiple tabs/browsers and clicking repeatedly the link
and/or button, especially "SAVE" button.

My questions are
1)  are there any other use cases to trigger this warning?
2) Is there anyway to avoid this error?
3) Lastly, I fail to find "sam.assessment.submit" event in Sakai event
table associated with these claimed students rows. I am wondering when this
warning popped up, the students failed to submit the assessment although I
am able to see the submissionid.

I would be very grateful if anyone can answer these questions.

Best,