[Building Sakai] Problem in injecting bean references

Laxman Deepak laxmandeepak.vidyayug at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 05:56:01 PDT 2014

Hi All,

          I am unable to find the bean definitions for the beans like
*idManager*, *authManager* etc. As I am trying to build an sakai
application, I have seen reference to the beans in one of the application
but I am unable to find the bean definitions in Spring application
configuration file (beans.xml file).

Exception I am geeting on my console:
Cannot resolve reference to bean 'authManager' while setting bean property
'authenticationManager'; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No bean
named 'authManager' is defined

Can anyone clarify about those beans,are they default beans defined in
anywhere or any configuration required.