[Building Sakai] Configuring SMS on 10.1

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Fri Sep 19 03:48:38 PDT 2014

Hi Warwick

That’s a known problem in the SMS trunk code. Here’s a patch that disable future-dated SMS sending, which will fix it:

http://source.cet.uct.ac.za/svn/sakai/patches/trunk/VULA-2219-sms-dates.diff

The Clickatell HTTP API code is in sms trunk, so should work. The details on Confluence are for an SMPP gateway.

Regards
Stephen

---
Stephen Marquard, Learning Technologies Co-ordinator,
Centre for Innovation in Learning and Teaching (CILT)
University of Cape Town
http://www.cilt.uct.ac.za
stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za<mailto:stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za>