[Building Sakai] Course enrollment information

Venkat Ravikanti vravikan at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 15:46:21 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am new to Sakai. Need your help on the Sakai Tables.

I am looking to find the mysql tables where the course enrollment information stored.

Here is my scenario:

1. Created Course Site with couple of courses
2. Created Users
3. Added the Users to the above created courses as Participants

Now when I am trying to query for the participants information in CM_ENROLLMENT_T or CM_ENROLLMENT_SET_T. No Luck.  These two tables are empty

Can someone help with me following:

1. Data dictionary for Sakai tables with some notes on which table stands for what
2. Which table stores the participants or enrollment information.

Thanks for your help.
Venkat