[Building Sakai] Replacing DatePicker in Signup tool

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Sep 8 05:51:52 PDT 2014

And I *believe* that since Signup is JSF, it would be more similar to the
work in Forums (https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-25516) rather than
Announcements? I don't know if there was a jsf component or anything that
existed or converted over as part of that.

For RSF in the latest release, Matthew Bucket contributed a new component
that makes the RSF tools a lot easier to convert, but I'm not familiar with
the pattern in other frameworks.

For this particular error, you'd need to make sure jquery is loaded before

Probably just
    <script type="text/javascript"
src="/library/js/jquery/jquery-1.9.1.min.js"></script>

And possibly (if an older jquery was used)
    <script type="text/javascript"
src="/library/js/jquery/jquery-migrate-1.2.1.min.js"
rsf:id="scr=contribute-script"></script