[Building Sakai] Replacing DatePicker in Signup tool

JOSE MARIANO LUJáN GONZáLEZ jmariano at um.es
Mon Sep 8 05:44:23 PDT 2014

Hi Laxman,

You might be aware of this jira, but just in case:
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SIGNUP-263

As far as I know, no one has done anything related to it but it would be
great if you add your updates to that jira so that people are aware of
it. Thanks!

Cheers,
Mariano

El 08/09/2014 13:48, Laxman Deepak escribió:
> Hi All,
>
>     I am trying to replace the existing date picker with the jquery ui
> datepicker in signup tool by taking the reference of announcement
> tool.I setup all the required files as part of <script> tag.And i took
> same files which had been used for announcement tool But when i click
> the  date picker icon trigger is not firing,In the console it is showing
>
> *ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined lang-datepicker.js:1385*
> *TypeError: localDatePicker is not a function*
> *
> *
> Please help me how to make it work.

José Mariano Luján González - Aula Virtual
Area de Tecnologías de la Información
y las Comunicaciones Aplicadas (ATICA)
UNIVERSIDAD DE MURCIA - http://www.um.es