[Building Sakai] Web Content 10.1 in Sakai 2.9.1

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Thu Sep 4 15:32:55 PDT 2014

Adam's idea is plausible as well.   You need to make a change to this folder:

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/web/branches/sakai-2.8.x/web-tool/tool/src/webapp/tools/

Remove all of the registrations except for sakai.iframe.annotatedurl.xml

Make it look like this:

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/web/branches/sakai-2.9.x/web-tool/tool/src/webapp/tools/

If you don't remove these - there is a race to see which tool code registers the sakai.iframe tool identifier

It will be consistent once the boot is complete - but each boot is a race :)

Removing the files to match 2-9-x means there is no more race.

/Chuck