[Building Sakai] Web Content 10.1 in Sakai 2.9.1

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Sep 4 15:03:25 PDT 2014

It sounds like you're running 2 web content tools. We had the same issue. It is pretty random which one gets loaded.

Its a build issue, possibly maven?

Adam
sent from my phone

On 4 Sep 2014 19:11, Curtis Van-Osch <curtis.van-osch at hec.ca> wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to see if it's viable for us to run version 10.1 of the web content module running in our Sakai 2.9.1 instance (for the better http handling in a secure environment).  I simply dropped the code in, and after a few modifications (and some small additions to kernel) it seems to be working fine.  However, I'm seeing different behaviour between two of our test instances.

Specifically for the sakai.iframe.site tool, but similarly for the normal iframe tool:

  *   In the dev instance (non secure), the "Options" button is displayed below the title, and in options ckeditor is correctly loaded.  Upon inspection with firebug, this is within an iframe.
  *   In our QA instance (using https), the options button is missing (replaced by an icon in the upper right hand corner.  When clicked the options are within a div and ckeditor fails to load (error message "ReferenceError: sakai is not defined").

Is this behaviour to be expected?  As far as I can tell both are running the exact same code.

--
[cid:part1.02000504.09020300 at hec.ca]<http://www.hec.ca>

Curtis Van Osch
Analyste-Programmeur
Service de développement de systèmes d'information

[hec.ca]<http://www.hec.ca>
[Agréments]
3000, chemin de la Côte‑Sainte‑Catherine, Montréal (Québec) H3T 2A7
Téléphone : 514 340-6000, poste 2029

[recyclez]
Pensons à l'environnement
avant d'imprimer