[Building Sakai] Anti-Plagiarism tools

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Tue Sep 2 09:02:18 PDT 2014

Kurosch,

Sakai's content review service only has two implementations: TurnItIn and
VeriCite. VeriCite is a plagiarism detection service hosted by us
(Longsight) and we can set you up with a free trial, just let me know or
email vericite at longsight.com. However, VeriCite is English only and I see
that you are emailing from a German school, so if you are looking for a
German plagiarism detection service that isn't TurnItIn, then you should
look for an LTI (Learning Tool Interoperability) tool that fits your needs.
You can see if any of these companies have one:
https://moodle.org/plugins/browse.php?list=category&id=35 (I know it's a
Moodle link, but it's the best list of plagiarism service providers I've
seen).

Thanks,
Bryan