[Building Sakai] sakai build error

Ali Badr a.badrali at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 07:41:27 PDT 2014

I have problem with installing sakai 10.1 or 10.2 with maven .As when I run
the command mvn clean install for the base sakai  (master works good),I get
the error

*Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.7:run (default) on project
sakai-component-manager: Execution default of goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.7:run failed: A required
class was missing while executing
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.7:run:
org/apache/tools/ant/BuildException*

I changed the version and made sure that I have the plugin itself in my m2
repositorr and also the jar of ant but also the same error.I also deleted
my repository to begin from zero and also have the same error.

pls hepl me in this error as I spent more than 2 days with no solutions

*regards,Ali Badr AliٍSenior Software Developer / e-learning
UnitMobile No: +2 0100 8 1234 46Harf Information Technology*