[Building Sakai] JSP in Sakai 10.2

Claudia Roberta claudia.icmc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 12:05:02 PDT 2014

Hi!

I migrated the Sakai 2.6.3 to Sakai 10.2.
In Sakai 2.6.3 we have multiple tools using jsp.
In each of these tools has been added the following dependency in pom:

<!-- Sakai util dependency -->
     <dependency>
           <groupId>org.sakaiproject</groupId>
           <artifactId>sakai-jsp-adapter</artifactId>
            <version>0.10-K1</version>
            <scope>runtime</scope>
            <exclusions>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>org.sakaiproject</groupId>
                    <artifactId>sakai-kernel-api</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
            </exclusions>
        </dependency>

However, there is not a recent version.
And this version does not work in Sakai 10.2.

Sakai 10.2 supports jsp?
Is there any dependency that replaces sakai-jsp-adapter?
Or is there any document that supports the creation of a new project jsp?

Tks,

Claudia