[Building Sakai] BigBlueButton 0.9.0-beta now available

Alaa NIZAR alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Thu Oct 23 15:19:28 PDT 2014

Hi,

Nice to hear that. Looking forward for the final release.

Besides, there is an issue with the rich text editor in the Sakai Meetings tool whike entering the description of the meeting.

When vlicking on the text area of the description, it just froze and don't let me enter any word. But the creation form is functioning, but without description.

I used version 1.0.8.

Yours,
Alaa

Sent from Samsung Mobile.

BigBlueButton is an open source web conferencing system for on-line learning.

We're pleased to announce the release of BigBlueButton 0.9.0-beta which has the following major new features

 - Start/Stop Button for Recording
 - Improved Audio using WebRTC
 - Microphone Check
 - Listen Only Mode

For more details -- including screen shots, videos, and detailed installation instructions -- see

  http://bigbluebutton.org/2014/10/16/bigbluebutton-0-9-0-beta-now-available/

In parallel, we recently updated the Sakai Meeting Tool (the native Sakai integration for BigBlueButton).  See earlier post in sakai-dev

  http://collab.sakaiproject.org/pipermail/sakai-dev/2014-August/028473.html

Regards,... Fred
--
BigBlueButton Developer