[Building Sakai] Sakai 11 planning

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 21 06:54:21 PDT 2014

For what it's worth, I don't think we should consider releasing sakai 11 unless Morpheus is included. Whether this is a fully completed Morpheus or just the framework with some gaps is a moot point.

We should also aim for a frameless system.

I believe that Sakai is at a stage where it's got to show real progress especially in the UI. (UI after all is what 98% of users judge a system on.)

To me it's more important to 'get it right' rather than do a release every year.

adam

--

** Note change of email address to adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk **

Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.
IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.