[Building Sakai] Sakai 10 download and code updates

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Oct 14 11:06:56 PDT 2014

No, 10.2 is the most recent release and should be announced shortly either
today or tomorrow. Typically the release page will redirect you to whatever
is the most current. I'd wait for 10.2 and use that as it has some
important fixes over 10.0 and 10.1

http://source.sakaiproject.org/release/
<http://source.sakaiproject.org/release/10.0/>
http://source.sakaiproject.org/release/10.2/

Unlike 2.9, everything in core is included in Sakai 10 svn. There is no
sakai-all or partial release. The only things not included would be tools
that are still considered contrib.

Sakai 10 is still entirely in svn. There are plans to move to github, but
that wouldn't be affecting anyone until the Sakai 11 release.