[Building Sakai] Sakai 10 download and code updates

Wilson, Kimberly wilsonk at mail.amc.edu
Tue Oct 14 11:02:04 PDT 2014

Hi everyone:

I am about to install Sakai 10 and I got the source zip file from this page:
http://source.sakaiproject.org/release/10.0/

Is this the most recent version (10.2) with all the fixes?   If not, where do I go to get it?

Will the code fixes, changes, etc. continue to be recorded in jira.sakaiproject.org ?

If I find I am missing components, as I occasionally was when we were upgrading to 2.9.3, will they be here or somewhere on github?

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/

Thank you!

Kim Wilson, MSCIS | Systems Analyst - Sakai & IS Academic Systems | Albany Medical Center | 518-264-1055

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain confidential information that is protected by law and is for the sole use of the individuals or entities to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this email and destroying all copies of the communication and attachments. Further use, disclosure, copying, distribution of, or reliance upon the contents of this email and attachments is strictly prohibited. To contact Albany Medical Center, or for a copy of our privacy practices, please visit us on the Internet at www.amc.edu.