[Building Sakai] Can't enable feedback elements?

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Thu Oct 9 00:07:17 PDT 2014

Hi Joshua,

if saving the feedback items fails the first time and works the second,
we have ran through this same issue a few weeks ago. You should patch
your Samigo code with https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2288

However, is not as easy as it sounds. You need to apply first
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2237 and
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2238 . And some backporting
work is needed, because Samigo's settings were refactored in another big
patch in Sakai 10.

If you don't know how to do that, I can send you my backports for 2.9.2.

Finally, the issue is solved most of the time but it can still fail
randomly, as it is reported in https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2402

Hope it helps.
Best regards.