[Building Sakai] 10.x Minimal Build

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Oct 2 13:58:52 PDT 2014

I "think" cafe's disappearance was mostly because nobody from the core team
was was using this option anymore. On SSD's nowadays Sakai starts up in
under a minute and we generally have to maintain everything + contrib tools
so cafe wasn't as useful as it was 5 years ago. I really don't remember
what happened with it.

Here was a jira where it was added as a profile to the main pom back in 2.8

Here is one where there it said it didn't work in 2.9 but someone got it to
work

At one time it got moved to it's own branch but this hasn't been maintained
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/cafe/trunk/

I'm guessing you could piece something together from those. Either a new
profile in the main pom (seems easier) or a separate branch that works + a
few required tools.

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 3:45 PM, Ryan VanDyke <ryan.vandyke at kratosdefense.com