[Building Sakai] Datepicker Assignments

Phillip Ball pball at unicon.net
Wed Oct 1 16:07:28 PDT 2014

Actually, on a second review, the information I posted is incorrect. parseFormat is used to help parse date/time string that isn't standard.

In order to change the display format, you'll have to change the 'dateFormat' of the datepicker configuration object within:
reference/library/src/webapp/js/lang-datepicker/lang-datepicker.js

At the top of the file, you'll see the long list of configuration objects for various languages in the datepicker. Each object contains a 'dateFormat' property. Change the value for the language you are using. You can see a list of possible formats to use here: http://api.jqueryui.com/datepicker/#utility-formatDate <http://api.jqueryui.com/datepicker/#utility-formatDate>.

Cheers,
Phillip Ball
User Experience | Unicon, Inc.