[Building Sakai] Course enrollment information

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Wed Oct 1 05:15:43 PDT 2014

One point the “use the APIs” standard response misses (ditto for “use the javadocs”) is that for advanced troubleshooting, 2nd-level support and Sakai admins usually go and look stuff up in the database using SQL queries (when they’re not frustrated from doing so by opaque binary-encoded XML blobs or similar, of course).

A nicely formatted ERD diagram would save everyone lots of time.

Regards
Stephen

---
Stephen Marquard, Learning Technologies Co-ordinator,
Centre for Innovation in Learning and Teaching (CILT)
University of Cape Town
http://www.cilt.uct.ac.za
stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za<mailto:stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za>