[Building Sakai] Sign-up tool error adding certain users to meetings

Wilson, Kimberly wilsonk at mail.amc.edu
Tue Nov 25 09:14:28 PST 2014

Hi:

We figured out the problem (Peter Liu helped me pinpoint the issue):

Those users had been entered into Sakai with additional user ids being their entire AMC email address

But we only login with our AD accounts, so Sakai must have had a conflict with 2 users having the same information.

Once we removed the User Ids having AMC email addresses, we could add them to the Sign-Up tool.

Kim Wilson, MSCIS | Systems Analyst – Sakai & IS Academic Systems | Albany Medical Center | 518-264-1055[pumpkinsm][pumpkinsm]