[Building Sakai] future of alternative tools

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 24 08:30:02 PST 2014

Assignments2 was an Indiana tool and has some pretty big holes in functionality. I think some people use it but ultimately it's going nowhere.

Adam

--

** Note change of email address to adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk **

Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.
IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.