[Building Sakai] future of alternative tools

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Mon Nov 24 08:23:20 PST 2014

Can anyone comment on the future of Assignment 2, Gradebook 2, and jforum?

As far as I can tell, all three tools have been fixed for Sakai 10, or will run without fixes (jforum).

Here’s the results of a quick check in trunk (Sakai 11):
* Assignment 2 works with morpheus with a minor fix (which I’ll be checking in this week).
* Gradebook2 works, but needs CSS changes and a patch so the links go the right place.
* jforum builds but won’t start, though I don’t know how serious the problem is.