[Building Sakai] I made a Python RESTful interface to Sakai: SakaiPy

William Karavites willkara at oit.rutgers.edu
Mon Nov 24 08:08:35 PST 2014

Just confirmed it DOESN'T work on Python3 (for me at least).

The module it uses to login in to the system (mechanize) is not supported for Python3 yet. If there is another way to login and grab the cookie, I'd be more than happy to use it. So it looks like it is only 2.x supported. I'll have to fix the versions @ the PyPi page.

-Will

William Karavites
Application Programmer
OIT/OIRT- Rutgers University