[Building Sakai] I made a Python RESTful interface to Sakai: SakaiPy

William Karavites willkara at oit.rutgers.edu
Mon Nov 24 07:52:05 PST 2014

It SHOULD work in Python 3 though I'm trying to make it so that'll work in 2.x & 3.x. It would be great to have it be Python version agnostic, but if there's a piece of functionality that requires it to be in Python3, so be it.

I haven't been able to do much testing on different Python versions yet so I'll have to get back to you on that one.

William Karavites
Application Programmer
OIT/OIRT- Rutgers University
Office: 848-445-8726