[Building Sakai] QA10 server

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Nov 20 05:58:31 PST 2014

Yes, the machine that ran qa10 had a failure last week and is not able to
be recovered.

There is a 10 tagged server on the IU nightly2 (QA3-US) but it is a few
versions out of date. There is a 10.x nightly there but the database gets
wiped every night. http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org/

We're working on getting a full replacement nightly server to move the
instances off of IU setup (including MySQL and Oracle trunk/10.x and most
recently tagged version) and some of that could be available as early as
today. (at least by early next week) It would include a new 10.2 instance
nightly, and 10.3 when that is released in a few weeks. Neal will announce
it when it's ready.

I'll *possibly* remap the qa10 address over to this since we need that for
Respondus testing.