[Building Sakai] New restful sessions using admin session

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 22:49:51 PST 2014

The only way you can create sessions for users using the EB services and an
existing admin session is if you have the UUID - which is unlikely. You
could either submit a patch for this, or use the SOAP/CXF services for this
one call - where you can use the EID. This is the approach I recommend for
people wanting to obtain sessions for users from something like a SSO
application where the password is not available and then to make subsequent
REST requests.

Regards,
Steve