[Building Sakai] Samigo advanced configurations.

Alaa NIZAR alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Thu Nov 6 13:33:44 PST 2014

Hello all,
We are using Samigo as our testing engine.

We faced some issues with the random question by question type of exams.
 Do we have a sakai.properties key pair to set to disable the some features in Samigo?

We don't want to touch the code for future updates compatibility.

We want to fisable the one-by-one questions in real time.
We derived a 50-question exam to 24 students,  and went well. But, when redoing the same exam xith non linear questions, we had to restart tomcat for students to complete the exam.
Hopefully the results were saved.

How can we do this?

Yours,
Alaa