[Building Sakai] sakai 2.9.x core-deploy dependent on ${sakai.hybrid.version}

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue May 13 10:01:21 PDT 2014

I personally at this point would also not recommend using the 2.9.x regular
branch (https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/branches/sakai-2.9.x/)
for 2.9.x releases as the artifacts aren't guaranteed to be as up-to-date
in the snapshots repository anymore. It would work okay for an actual
release (like 2.9.3) but you're better off just building everything to
ensure that you're most up-to-date with all tools.

Core deploy would actually download some "indie tools" rather than build
them, but this practice has been scrapped for Sakai 10.