[Building Sakai] sakai 2.9.x core-deploy dependent on ${sakai.hybrid.version}

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue May 13 09:55:47 PDT 2014

Hi Casey,

Typically, most 2.9 builds are built off of the -all branch which doesn't
use core-deploy. This is likely why this wasn't noticed.

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/branches/sakai-2.9.x-all/

Hybrid was removed from 2.9 a few weeks ago in
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23676 after being removed from
 trunk last year.

It's safe and should be removed from core-deploy as well, but you could
also use the -all build which is building successfully.