[Building Sakai] Site Info Add participants

Wilson, Kimberly wilsonk at mail.amc.edu
Mon May 12 12:26:22 PDT 2014

In the Site Info tool under Add Participants:

1.      For any project or course site, we would like to modify the headings "Other Official Participants" and "Non-official Participants" to customize to our school's information.

We have made the changes in the sakai.properties under # SITE INFO TOOL CONFIGURATION but they have not taken effect after rebooting the server.

For example, we have set:
officialAccountSectionTitle=Albany Medical Center Users

2.      For course sites we would like to remove this line under the Add Participants heading:

"Students Registered for Course: Officially enrolled students automatically become participants when you add your course roster to the site. Go to Site Info > Edit Roster > Add Roster to add your roster now if you haven't already."

Where can this be found?

Kim Wilson, MSCIS | Systems Analyst - Sakai & IS Academic Systems | Albany Medical Center | 518-264-1055

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain confidential information that is protected by law and is for the sole use of the individuals or entities to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this email and destroying all copies of the communication and attachments. Further use, disclosure, copying, distribution of, or reliance upon the contents of this email and attachments is strictly prohibited. To contact Albany Medical Center, or for a copy of our privacy practices, please visit us on the Internet at www.amc.edu.