[Building Sakai] adding user event tracking to sitestats

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu May 8 07:18:21 PDT 2014

Adrian Fish is midway through some Site Stats work for us - he's fleshing out the Entity Broker API so we can retrieve a specific pre-created report. This doesn't quite do what you're after but may be of some interest.

adam

--

** Note change of email address to adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk **

Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.
IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.