[Building Sakai] Apereo 2014 Sakai bootcamp (Sunday 1 June 2014)

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Thu May 8 04:48:55 PDT 2014

> Will it be a "hands-on/follow-along" workshop or a "sit and listen" workshop?
We will demonstrate things and if you want to work through something
(or try something as we do it) then we are happy to do that (as time
allows) but we won't have a series of prepared exercises. We used to
do that but the needs of the participants vary widely so it is easier
to show things "on demand" rather than having people go through
exercises that don't align with what they are trying to do locally.

> Do participants need to bring anything?
I would suggest a bringing a laptop with a working version of Sakai 10
(or 2.9 if you have questions about customizing that version).

> What version of Sakai will be used for the installation and customization parts?
Sakai 10
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/branches/sakai-10.x/

-AZ