[Building Sakai] Cleanup deleted users in site realms Was: Unresponsive jvm .. any suggestions?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed May 7 16:05:59 PDT 2014

I've been thinking for some time that we need a way to clean out realms
that have users in them but those users have been deleted. If a user drops
off the system but is still in a site their uuid is left orphaned. This
causes a lot of unnecessary work in trying to find the users and then just
ignoring them.

How about a quartz job to verify the users in the sites, removing orphaned
users as necessary?

Cheers
Steve

sent from my mobile device