[Building Sakai] Cleanup deleted users in site realms Was: Unresponsive jvm .. any suggestions?

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Thu May 8 04:04:24 PDT 2014

There is new functionality in Sakai 10 to optionally present the orphaned
users to admin users or to the site maintainers for removal:

Removing users automatically would need to be fairly conservative, but
yeah, I agree, if we can't find the users' in the external user provider
after a few days of trying, they should probably be removed.