[Building Sakai] Uploading files to Resources via RESTful API?

cn19998 cn19998 at qq.com
Wed May 7 08:49:20 PDT 2014

Hi Lydia,

        I found that SOAP services provided in Sakai can be used to     upload contents. Maybe you can try:
     http://localhost:8080/sakai-axis/ContentHosting.jws?wsdl.

       By the way. I found it hard to use the RESTful Services in Sakai     without documentation. Maybe viewing the
     source code could help me understand it more. However, I tried to     search for "@Path" or "@GET"(something
     typical in REST services" in Sakai source distribution but resulted     in vain. Can someone tell me where those classes
     providing REST services are located? (There should be some, I     think.)

     Thanks,
     Taper.

     source code