[Building Sakai] Creating Custom Realms

Kara Stiles kstiles at brutuspartners.com
Fri Mar 28 08:42:31 PDT 2014

Create some course templates (Lecture template, Seminar template, etc.).
 Each template site has its own realm. Then, edit the realm for each
template until it contains the roles and permissions you need.

(to create a template course, set the property template=true using the
Sites tool)

Whenever you create a new course using a template, your new course will
have the permissions (and custom roles, if you choose to go that far) that
are in the template's realm.

Thanks,
Kara