[Building Sakai] Sakai Demo Installation

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 16:46:29 PDT 2014

There will be a warning about it, but it shouldn't kill the startup. Just
create it, it will be empty, and the warning will go away. You may need to
do the same for common.
The actual cause of your problem should be outlines in the tomcat logs,
catalina.out - you may need to activate the logging to them on Windows.

cheers,
Steve