[Building Sakai] Sakai Demo Installation

Muthusamy, Rengarajan Rengarajan.Muthusamy at Polycom.com
Wed Mar 26 16:22:47 PDT 2014

Hi All,

We're trying to install Sakai Demo 2.9.3 on Windows Server 2012. Tomcat 7.0 is running fine. But the Sakai portal is not coming up after running the start-sakai.bat. When we run this we're seeing a warning in the command prompt saying /shared/classes folder not found. We see the /shared folder, but there is no /classes folder. Not sure if this is the problem.  Should the demo install contain this classes folder under shared?

We couldn't see any log files for the start-sakai batch. Is there any way we could capture all the messages that this script generates?

Please let us know.

Thanks,
Raj Muthusamy