[Building Sakai] Restoring Softly Deleted Sites

Jim Mezzanotte jmezzanotte at anisakai.com
Wed Mar 26 15:37:56 PDT 2014

In my experience, the one catch for restoring a softly deleted site
via Sites tool is that you need the site ID--you can't find the site
in the tool by searching its title.

But you can still grab the site ID for a softly deleted site via the
User Membership tool, if you have the user ID of a participant. The
list of sites to which a user belongs will include softly deleted
sites, so you can access the site that way.

Best,
Jim Mezzanotte
Asahi Net International