[Building Sakai] error in building sakai-10-qa05 tag

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Mar 26 14:48:38 PDT 2014

As an FYI, I compile with mvn install -P pack-demo which creates a
number of packages at /pack/pack-demo . I think untar / ungzip a
package, set my local properties and run. It is running a standalone
(HSQL?) database. Requires no setup, so probably the easiest way to run
a local version for testing and playing around with.

-- Neal