[Building Sakai] ePortfolios in Sakai 10

Andrea Schmidt agschmid at umail.iu.edu
Wed Mar 26 10:24:43 PDT 2014

I've been doing a lot of testing on https://qa10.longsight.com/portal,
running Sakai 10 QA05, and have more testing to do, but thought I would
mention my results so far for those interested.

Forms: adding, editing, importing, exporting, deleting - passed
Glossary: adding, editing,importing, exporting, deleting - passed
Matrices: using groups, reviewer/evaluator access - passed
Matrices: coordinator actions - importing, creating, editing, exporting,
deleting - passed
Matrices: email notifications - passed
Matrices: interactions - submissions, reviewing, evaluating, adding
attachments, requesting feedback, requesting an evaluation - passed

I'm still working on testing portfolios: creation, sharing, etc, and on
associating assignments with a matrix.

Andrea Schmidt