[Building Sakai] error in building sakai-10-qa05 tag

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Mar 26 08:44:05 PDT 2014

I did also checked it out and did get a test failure but otherwise it
worked if I skip tests. What version of maven? Were you building from the
top level pom?

In Sakai 10+ most everything you need that isn't a released artifact should
be there. There are a few exceptions currently like RSF and a few other
libraries which we're still needing to fix), but this one for sure is there
and maven should build it. Other snapshots aren't being deployed anymore
currently.

Failed tests:
  testDeleting(org.sakaiproject.calendar.impl.EhCacheRefreshTest)

testDeleting(org.sakaiproject.calendar.impl.EhCacheRefreshTest)  Time
elapsed: 1
.466 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError
        at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:92)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:43)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertNotNull(Assert.java:526)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertNotNull(Assert.java:537)
        at
org.sakaiproject.calendar.impl.EhCacheRefreshTest.testDeleting(EhCacheRefreshTest.java:52)