[Building Sakai] Resources tool on nightly looks broken!

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Tue Mar 25 12:02:25 PDT 2014

Hi, all:

I am still NOT able to reproduce the problem locally.

A good news is that I don't see the problem either on the other nightly
build server: SVN trunk experimental build
<http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8085/portal>

I understand that the experimental build server is (1) using hsql instead
of Oracle; (2) builds every day; (3) contains more experimental stuff.
Those differences should not matter as for this Resources tool problem.
What else is special on the server - SVN trunk on Oracle 11g
(trunk/sakai)<http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8082/portal>
?

Thanks,

- Zhen