[Building Sakai] sakai.basiclti.admin

Liu, Peter peter.liu at yale.edu
Fri Mar 14 10:54:01 PDT 2014

I have the same issue.  I am playing with basicLti-2.1.2.  I have added the External Tools at Admin site.  After setting up the external tool (for example Piazza) as available system tool.

At the Tab 'Tools Added to Sites'  , I can only add this Piazza in the admin site.  When you go to other sites, there is no choice for Piazza at Site Info -> Edit Tools  page.

Do I misunderstand something here?

Thanks,
Peter