[Building Sakai] Slow startup on Sakai 10

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 12:37:46 PST 2014

My startup times go from 147 to 38 seconds with the property set. A decent timesaver.

I can’t remember when I started using this property on all of my environments, it may well have been when I blogged about it, so since the end of 2012. In that case, and from your feedback, I’d assume it’s ok to recommend for dev environments, and with a little more usage, perhaps even for all environments.

cheers,
Steve