[Building Sakai] Slow startup on Sakai 10

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 4 06:41:30 PST 2014

If this an accepted setup for most developers to be productive and for a
production machine to come back up in a reasonable time should we document
it as standard practice or make changes so the webapps are flagged as
having their metadata complete and don't need scanning?

Like Matt J I'm seeing about 5 minutes without the property and with it set
and concurrent webapp startup I get sakai up against an existing DB in 48
seconds.

--
  Matthew Buckett, VLE Developer, IT Services, University of Oxford