[Building Sakai] LDAP integration problem

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 06:44:57 PDT 2014

Hi,

Modify the source files and then build the providers project, don't
manually deploy.

And just check you ran through this:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/~steve.swinsburg/LDAP+in+Sakai+2.5

Also, can you confirm that you can run an LDAP query against AD on the
commandline using the same settings? What environment are you deploying to,
Linux?

cheers,
Steve